Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Personal Experience

I will tell about my personal experience which had changed my thinking about teacher. When I was in Junior High School, I thought that to be a teacher was very easy, a teacher only explained about material in front of the class and they gave the task to students. If a teacher has bad mood to teach, she/he could ask to the students to learn the material themselves, and did the task. But now, I realize that to be a teacher is not easy, we must have more patience, confidence, can control the students, and have to make the class happy, so the students do not feel bored when they are studying. I think these are not easy to do, and I will become a teacher, to be a good teacher must have these characteristics. I think that is my personal experience which had changed my thinking about teacher.

No comments: